Busy, busy.....so busy. It feels like I'm on the go all the time! I guess the 3 kidlets keep me on my toes. I'm really looking forward to the end of school and the beginning of summer break, I think we all need a much more relaxed schedule for a couple months. My plan for summer? Sleeping in, drinking my coffee for as long as I want before getting dressed, loading up the van and hitting the beach with the kids. We are going on holidays at the end of July (so excited about that!) we've rented a little cabin on a lake just past Kamloops for a week. Fun!
Been thinking today about how good God is. So good. He restores what the enemy steals. He has restored me & my family. I am so thankful. I am thankful to be busy running my kids around. I'm thankful for the noise that fills my home (trust me it's lound with 2 energetic boys & a little princess) I have so many wonderful friends who care for me. I'm sooo thankful for Gary. I am loved. God is good.
It's a good day to sing.......think I'll go turn some music on. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment