Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Well, there has not been much to blog about lately but I'm still here. I'm looking forward to putting up the Christmas tree on Sunday......and there might even be snow! I'm not counting on it as the forecast may change and snow is rare around here. I can always hope for it though.
Hmm..........yep, not much else to say. Hopefully something interesting will happen soon. I'm off to jump in the shower.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I know!! Snow in the forecast!! It said fri, now it's moved to wed but it's exciting to see the possibility!! I LOVE the snow!!

Miss-buggy said...

Wednesday? I saw it say saturday this morning!! Careful what you wish for Jenn...next thing you know you are going to be SUPER busy

James Goudie said...

it can snow after i manage to get my car into a shop to throw my winter tires on my rims.

Lee said...

are you all cozy hanging with the fam? Chocolate. Good times to get some pages done.