Phil 3 - The Message
"I'm not saying that I have this all together,that I have it made. But I am well on my way , reaching out for Christ, who has so wonderously reached out to me. Friends don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward - to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.
So let's keep focused on the goal, those of us who want everything that God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind. Something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision - you'll see it yet! Now that we are on the right track, let's stay on it."
I'm so not there yet.......... but I'm not giving up!
Saturday, January 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment