Well, I guess everyone has at least one story. Mine involves Carolyn (sorry Carolyn, I have to tell...... it is just too good of a story). In our defense....we were young.
When I was about 17, Carolyn and I were driving home from Langley. As we were traveling east on the freeway we drove into a very dark storm cloud. It quickly became very dark and the rain was so intense that the traffic had slowed down to about 30 km/hr. Thunder, lightening the whole deal. As we were slowly moving along, Carolyn and I looked at the dash, but because it had gotten so dark so quickly the dash was not lit up and it was hard to see. We both looked at each other and I yelled out "The power has gone out!". For a moment (a brief moment) we panicked, then we remembered that a car is not powered by hydro........duh!
I remembered this as we were driving back from Ikea yesterday.
Thursday, March 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment