Thursday, March 03, 2005

I haven't felt much like blogging lately, seems that when it rains it pours. I've found the debate going on under the lyrics to the song I wrote to be quite interesting. I can hardly believe it is still continuing. The only comment I wish to make is that if any of the comments made against individuals become nasty (and there have been a few) I will shut the commenting down. I have no problem if you feel strongly about an issue however I will not tolerate any attacks against anyone. I will be posting other songs in the future and I really do not want to rehash the same issue every time.

Thank you to all who are praying for Gary. We are waiting for the results from the tests. He seems to be feeling a bit better today.

I have had a bit of a difficult week. I will not write about it at this time but I do want to share how God continues to speak to me. The verse I wrote below speaks life and promise to me right now. His mercies are new every morning and through His mercy and compassion for me, I am not consumed. Life not death, forgiveness not condemnation. I am so thankful for grace. God's grace, the graciousness of those around me and of course for my daughter, Grace. I sense a theme in my life.

Through it all God is good.

No comments: