8 things about me......
1. I hate peaches just the thought of them make me gag.
2. I enjoy almost every type of music. I have been to see Celine Dion & Def Lepard (and all types in between)
3. I LOVE to sing
4. My feet are always freezing (even in the summer)
5. Gary and I got engaged 3 months after we met and have been married now for 12 years.
6. I really don't like these games....I gave in to the peer pressure! :)
7. I have a horrible fear of flying - the last time we flew down to Texas I was sick for 3 days from the anxiety.
8. I had a pony when I was a kid. Yes, isn't that every little girl's dream? My pony wasn't very nice.
Now I tag the following people....
Mom
Rachel
Kori
Annette
Lori
Rose (if you're still out there!)
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Don't like peaches!!!!
I don't even know what to say right now...
hey - are you allowed to tag your mother????
ummm....ya. are you going to do it????
Like your blog mucho... Cheers, Sally
Happy Birthday Jenn!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!!
Misty
Happy Birthday Jenn.
hmm, 8 things... I'll think about it. That's a hard one :)
Ummmm...never ever met someone that doesn't like peaches!
And I hate flying too. Only done it once and I still get ill thinking about it.
happy belated bday jenn!!! ((i posted one before but for some reason it didnt show up... grrrr... blogger...))
great list. I too do not like to fly. I always get a nasty headache and tummy flips when I have to fly.
So you want peach pie next time I see you? Okay!
Post a Comment