I tried to post some pictures for you all but it is not working right at the moment. Grrr. Oh well, I'm sure you have all seen lots of snow pictures already.
I've been stuck in this place with the kidlets for 4 days now. I decorated for christmas, cleaned the closets, rooms, kitchen, bathroom, etc. I did tons of christmas crafts with the kids, baked a bunch of yummy treats and now I'm not sure what to do with myself......AND I have not enjoyed a Starbucks coffee in as many days. Haha! Maybe tomorrow all will be normal again.
5 comments:
nope, I bet you there will be nooo school. It's snowing again now, and I heard we are getting 10 - 15 cm!!!!!!!!
I heard we're getting 30-40 cm. YIKES! Does Starbucks deliver???? :) Wishful thinking.
Delivery would be a great idea!! I don't think the weather people have any idea what is actually going to happen. I heard we have a freezing rain warning too.
yeah I have heard freezing rain, 30-40cms of snow. I feel a little trapped too. I am getting bored and my kid doesn't want to play with me! I go to play with him and he turns and goes the other way!! LOL
I feel your pain - I went to work today only to be sent home as it started to snow. So I am back home - and going crazy already! I neeeeed Starbucks!
Post a Comment