Friday, March 09, 2007

So, what's new?

Not alot. I'm eating a bowl of Special K as I type this......exciting hey? The kids were sick yet again....high fevers and colds this time. I'll be so thankful when flu season is over. We are making good progress on our master suite. The drywall will be going up soon. I'm so excited to go and pick out tile, paint, new bedding etc.
Gary and I get to go out this Saturday to a dance with the guys from his work. I'm looking forward to it, a night out is always good!
I bought a new cookbook this morning and I'm so excited to open it up and try it out. It comes complete with weekly shopping lists. I love that kind of organization.
Well.....this short (but sweet) post is for you Rose, who I met briefly while hanging out my car window.


3 comments:

Lee said...

hahah
that was so funny, all of sudden u r driving by, while hanging out the window and yell, "that must be Rose!!"

Anonymous said...

I beleive it was the "famous Rose" but hey who's counting :)

A post for me?? Wish we could've met longer, I don't know if Lee informed you about my son taking a nose dive off the monkey bars just before you walked up.

Jenn said...

A post for you the "famous Rose." It would have been nice to actually meet you face to face! Maybe next time you are in town. Thanks for leaving a comment, I guess it's my turn to do the same on yours. :)