Saturday, April 07, 2007

The drywall is up. I don't know how well I'm going to deal with the dust though. It gets into everything!! If all goes well it should be done by the end of the week and I'll be painting.

Today I'm going to pick out some new bedding so I can decide what color to paint the walls. Yay!! Gary is so great......he took one look at me this morning and said " You look exhausted, why don't you go shopping and get all the new bedding." He knew I wasn't so much physically tired as just plain all "kidded" out. I need a non-mom day badly.

So I'm out of here very shortly. I'll try to post pics of the room shortly.


5 comments:

Lee said...

how'd it go? I called your cell a ka-jillion times today...
I was out and about alone too.

Jenn said...

my cell phone was dead....too bad it would have been fun to shop together!

Miss-buggy said...

I so get what you mean by a no kid day! I need one too and I don't have THREE to take care of! I admire your strength to deal with THAT!
I hope oyu get a long day soon.

shari said...

non-mom days are so very important. that is a good man you have!!

Sarah said...

I am so glad you got to go out shopping! Non mom days are so important.