We moved into this place. We are spending this weekend packing up again. I guess the flood threat this year is pretty high and we've been given notice to move our valuables to higher ground. Most of our stuff is still packed away in the garage waiting for the addition on our place to be done.......and it is almost finished....sigh. So instead of starting the tile and flooring this weekend we are beginning the process of sorting, organizing and moving. The new room is on hold till the flood threat is over. I'm trying not to worry about it. It might not happen but it's better to be prepared just in case it does.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This flood threat is pretty crazy. The fire department is really busy with contingency plans etc. I it's all for nothing...that would be the best case scenario!
I am praying for you all over there! I wish there was some way I could help. I am not sure if there is though. We have a 2 bedroom apartment.
Continuing to pray
Post a Comment