Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The perfect shade of blue

Well, It took me about 2 weeks to find the colour I had in my head. I had like a gazillion paint chips and even bought 2 different shades to try on the wall. I painted one half of the room one colour and the other half the other colour. I had a few people come and give me their opinions and they all responded the same "hmmm.....I could go either way" Helpful. I finally just chose one because I was having trouble deciding. Believe it or not the pictures below are both the same colour....it's just the way the light hits it. It's kind of a sky blueish/greenish colour. Anyhow, there you go Leah....the winning colour.



5 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

very nice..... looks like a tropical paradise type colour

Miss-buggy said...

looks great!

Kori's House said...

I LOVE IT! Great choice!

That was the colour I was going for in my bathroom but it didn't turn out that colour :(

Annette said...

It's beautiful Jenn. Good choice!

Lee said...

*ahem*