Saturday, October 09, 2004

A family saved by grace

I was over at scott's blog site and noticed that our blog site was added to 'the list'. This left me a little nervous realizing that there are now more of you peeking into my life, into our life. When I first considered setting up a site of my own it was going to be just that......my own. Something inside me really felt that this should be a place dedicated to my family. There are many reasons for this, well really one reason only.... God's grace. Many of you know that our family has experienced healing and restoration this past year, and I feel that our testimony, our experience, what we have learned (and are still learning) may be helpful to others. At times I struggle with feeling guilty that our journey has been one of such a dedicated love, and absolute forgiviness, especially when I look around me and see so many situations that have gone the other way. This forgiviness that has been talked about so much lately is my reality. Accepting that I am forgivin....and learning to forgive myself. I don't want to feel guilty....... I guess I just want to celebrate my family, my husband, my children. I want to celebrate what God has done for us and I want to share it with all who want to hear.


6 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

your story is too amazing to be kept to yourself. share what God has done. it will be a blessing to others.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

a family saved by grace and Grace.

Jenn said...

what a beautiful name!

lori said...

so cool...great to finally meet you after all these years!

cari said...

go to http://cariperspective.blogspot.com/ to see pics!

Annette said...

Jenn,
The "scary" thing is that people from all over the world may be reading your blog. But that's a great thing! You have so much to say that will bring healing to others. We'll join with you in celebrating your family.