I've had questions without answers
I've known sorrow, I've known pain
But there's one thing that I'll cling to
You're faithful.....Jesus You're true
When hope is lost
I'll call You Savoir
When pain surronds
I'll call You Healer
When silence falls
You'll be the song in my heart
In the lone hour of my sorrow
Through the darkest night of my soul
You sorround me and sustain me
My Defender, forever more
And I will praise You
I will praise You
When the tears fall
Still I will sing to You
I will praise You
Jesus praise You
Through the suffering.....still I will sing.
-Tim Hughes
I shed some tears today. I cried out to my God today. His answer to me was simple. He is my Savoir, my Healer, my Defender, indeed, He is the Song in my heart.
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment