Wednesday, June 29, 2005

the last day......

Well, I went out for my last kid free coffee this morning. It was nice. After that I went and wandered through the superstore in peace for awhile. That was nice too. I have a half an hour to go till I pick up Caleb. I'm kinda excited thinking about hangin out with them for a couple months. Waking up with no plans, jumping in the car and heading to the beach for the day, going for walks. I love walking with my kids, we have the coolest conversations. While I was driving home from the store I was thinking about how proud I am of them. They've completed another year of school and worked hard (yes, I know it's only grade 2 and kindergarten but they really have worked hard!). I think we'll do something special for them this evening to celebrate. I love my boys!!! Bring on summer.

No comments: