Sometimes I just really don't have anything to say, nothing profound or very spiritual, but apparently I still need to blog (right Nikki?) So here goes an update. The boys are off school in a couple of days and I am praying for the nice weather to return, it's so much easier to keep them occupied when the weather is nice. I'm about to put on my "mom the entertainer" hat to keep them focused for 2 months. Let the fun begin!! Speaking of my boys, Caleb was standing beside me yesterday and I noticed that his head comes up to my shoulder......HELLO!!!.......he's 6 years old!!! How the heck did I give birth to a tall kid??? After all we are generations of short people!!! He is a tiny bit taller than his older brother, I'm thinking this will be the year he passes him.
On a more serious note - God has been leading Gary & I into a season of greater faith in Him. It seems that as each day passes we are loosing more and more control over even the most basic provision of our needs. We are both working very hard (Gary works so hard that I barely see him) and yet we constantly seem to be struggling to bring in even the basics. It has been bothering me lately because I just do not understand how someone can work sooo hard and get nowhere. Sigh......as I type this I'm totally feeling like I have shared too much and want to delete it but I know that God is also teaching me to let go of my pride. Ahhhh........scary to admit that. The cool thing is that God has given me a great measure of peace. He will provide. Like I said I'm learning to have total faith in Him.
Ok....I guess I did have something to say.
On a more serious note - God has been leading Gary & I into a season of greater faith in Him. It seems that as each day passes we are loosing more and more control over even the most basic provision of our needs. We are both working very hard (Gary works so hard that I barely see him) and yet we constantly seem to be struggling to bring in even the basics. It has been bothering me lately because I just do not understand how someone can work sooo hard and get nowhere. Sigh......as I type this I'm totally feeling like I have shared too much and want to delete it but I know that God is also teaching me to let go of my pride. Ahhhh........scary to admit that. The cool thing is that God has given me a great measure of peace. He will provide. Like I said I'm learning to have total faith in Him.
Ok....I guess I did have something to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment