My baby girl is 2 today. I took her to the dollar store this morning to pick out a little something since her party isn't till the weekend. She went straight for a little white satin purse with a flower on it. She put it over her arm and proceeded to walk around like she was the prettiest thing in the store. It was so cute. She also picked out the wrapping paper for the "real" gift I have yet to wrap for her. She picked the one that is covered with rainbows and ponies of course!
Happy birthday sweet pea!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Gracie!!
I am sure she was the pretties little thing in the store!! She is really adorable!
Happy Birthday to Gracie from me and my girls :) Enjoy the weekend, sounds like it will be fun :)
Happy Birthday Gracie!!
Happy birthday Gracie! Has it really been two years!
You just can't get any cuter than Grace... What a lucky Mum you are indeed! Glad life is going well for you all... I enjoyed a coffee and checking in with your blog each month... Wes is enjoying kindergarten and Mitchell is doing really well after a bumpy start this year. Good to hear could make a romantic escape for a night with Gary (: Cheers, Sally C-R
Yep, the girl likes fashion, especially clothes with nice details. Keep her at the dollar store as many years as you can, before she needs a charge card!
Post a Comment