Welcome back frizzy hair season! When I left the house this morning my hair was somewhat flat and straight with a nice healthy shine. I went and put gas in the car and bought some laundry detergent and now I'm dull & frizzy. Sigh.
I'm going to post some pics of Gracie's 2nd birthday and one of her room but I'm having some picture posting issues. I gotta put a call in to my techie girl (hehe). I'm sure I'll have them up shortly.
5 comments:
sorry I wasn't home...
but you did it on your own!! Yay you.
you know what? I find photobucket easy. Not sure if you would. You just copy and paste the link!
But you got it up so YAY!!
Boo for frizzy hair! I am there too
Coming from another gal with frizzy hair...I hear you! God bless who ever invented super hot flat irons!
I can totally relate! I am thinking curly hair for fall/winter... straight for Spring/Summer might have to be the new cool!
Exactly what I was thinking Kori! I've been waiting so long for curly hair to make a come back.
Post a Comment