Funny story about Grace - literally the second before we sent her down the aisle she threw down her bouquet, sat down and said "NO!" So when we opened the door I totally did not expect her to do it but we thought we'd try anyway, so we gave her a little push and immediately she put her hands in front of her and walked perfectly down the aisle with Becka. It was sooo cute. It goes to show that when it's showtime you just put on your best smile and go for it! She even made it through most of the ceremony! Thanks for the pic Misty.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She did great!
Payton did the same thing in the last wedding she was in, refused to walk during the rehearsal and wasn't into it at all before the wedding, then during ceremony and all the commotion and people everywhere she didn't know she walked all the way to the front un- phased, then tried to give the priest her bouquet. It was so cute. It's a fun age, you never know what they are going to do!
she is such a little girl.
Pretty dress and shoes.
She is so cute!! She was making googlie eyes at Nichole behind me. I am bummed that that picture was blurry. I wish I got better ones. I love how she is playing with her dress in this one. She is too cute!
oh sorry, realized I didn't say this.....
You are welcome
Post a Comment