Yesterday while I was out getting my hair done my in-laws came by and totally cleaned up the garden in the front yard. They even planted some new flowers for me. They said they will be back next week to start work on the backyard. They moved into an apartment last year so I'm thinking that they are missing gardening.
Caleb's quote for today
"So, mom, I was thinking that Gary isn't really a kid type name so what did grandma and grandpa call dad when he was a kid?"
My response "Umm....Gary."
His response "Oh. I was thinking it's a good name for a dad or a snail but not a kid."
6 comments:
LOL!! So do we start calling Gary a snail? That kid of yours cracks me up. The things they come up with. YAY for drywall! Almost there....right? Well at least a step closer!
Drywall! So excited for you!!!!
Funny...I remember thinking along the same lines when I was a kid. For instance, my grandma's name was Hilda and I could not, for the life of me imagine how you could cuddle a wee sweet baby and coo the name 'Hilda' to her!!!
lol... I thought that way as a kid too. Now it's leaning more the other way. Sometimes I think, oh sure that name is cute now, but what about when they are 30 and its the first day at a new job. How do they get taken seriously with a name like that? lol.. (I'm thinking of a few of my kids' friends' names)
dude.
a SNAIL??? hahahahahaha I bet Gary liked that one :)
Post a Comment