Thursday, April 05, 2007


Spring is here! The tree in our front yard has bloomed into pretty pink flowers and with it comes the bees. Our tree is covered in hundreds of bees right now. Seriously the buzz is so loud that I can hear it from my front door. I have never seen a swarm of bees before but I am thinking that this just might be one. We are steering clear of the front yard right now.


So the drywallers are set to arrive at 7:30am tomorrow to begin putting up the board. So much for sleeping in. In other news we took a closer look at our roof last night as there has been a leak and sure enough the whole roof needs to be re-done. Yuk. We will have to put up some tarps till then. We are hoping for nice weather next weekend and a few helping hands so we can just get it done quickly.


Caleb's quote for today

While driving home today he says to his friend "See that building we just passed. It's been there all my life."

5 comments:

Lee said...

you win.
i will keep up.
I love Caleb - he is so original!

shari said...

lol - I know that building!

Lee said...

I hate to dwell on the negative things of life, but...
its Friday, and no postie.
you have 78 minutes to squeaze one in.

Sarah said...

I am so sorry about your roof. That really sucks! I hope everything goes well for you.

Anonymous said...

I know whose bees those are.... lol. If you have troubles with them still or again... call me. :)