Well, I just booked a night away for my hubby and I. It has been.....hmm......probably 4 or 5 years since we've had a night away just for us. It's only for one night but I'm so excited to just hang out with Gary, he is my favorite person to be with. Thank you Carolyn for agreeing to parent 4 kids for the night, you have no idea how much this means to us!
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh!! That's so nice!! Have a blast.
too bad you still didn't have the GTX!
its so great to 'getaway'. I am very happy for you guys.
can annette and i come? and matthew?
How fun!!!!
are you excited????
YES!!!
Hope you had fun. It is nice to be able to do that.
that is so awesome and, really, so neccessary to do once in awhile!!
Hope you had a most fabulous time.
Post a Comment