Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Spa Night!

Hey all you ladies out there, I'm hosting a spa party at my place this friday. If you'd like to come out and be pampered please let me know and I'll get the details to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I've been temping again all week but was just catching up -- funny my sister up in northern Alberta was at a scrapbookers weekend too.. very glad to hear you are scrapbooking as its a blast eh? Did you see the latest blog I started for us four... not sure I told you about it... at sallydavemitchellandwes.blogspot.com... we are so alike for two opposites (christian and atheist).. I noticed you borrowed some stuff from my old blog and I am flattered... I wish I could have come too as I think the spa night would have been fun but I just missed the latest blogs.. Cheers cookie baker! Sally (: