Three years ago we purchased our digital camera and for the past 3 years we have been storing ALL our photos on our computer. A couple weeks ago I decided it was time to get the five hundred or so pics developed. Sooo....I just sent in the last order and am now completely up to date! Yay!! Lee and I have been srapbooking again and I only have 6 years of photos to get into my albums :) I think I'm going to be busy for awhile.
Busy weekend again. Friday night we had a wedding rehearsal for Gary's nephew (we were the candle lighters). Saturday was wedding day, it was a beautiful wedding. Sunday we went to the Apple Barn with Lee and family. It was their busiest day ever. We got ourselves some very large pumpkins and a bag of apples.
I so enjoy mondays. I've managed to get all the laundry done and bake some cookies. Mmm....chocolate chip. Better go grab the last batch out of the oven.
5 comments:
mmmmm cookies!!!
I am impressed that as a mom of three, you are able to make time for scrapbooking. That is very awesome.
it wasn't raining today... where were you? In fact, I don't think I even saw your boys...
apple barn was fun, good apples!
Wow 500 prints...that must have cost a fortune! I try and print about 75 prints at a time. Falling behind would be way to overwhelming for me.
I'm going to stick to doing under 100 at a time from now on! It feels so good to be caught up now.
Lee, I've got a couple of sick kids at home.
word of advice... try to print pictures every month. I got all caught up in July and now it is almost the end of October and I am way behind again :(
Post a Comment