Thursday, January 18, 2007

my poor baby...

....is sick again! The day after she came home from the hospital she developed a bad cough and and it has moved into her lungs. I just started her on an antibiotic yesterday. She just isn't herself at all, mostly laying on the couch and napping alot. It's been hard to get her to eat and drink enough as well. I'm wondering if she picked up something from her stay in the hospital. I'm keeping a close eye on it and hopefully we won't have to make a return trip.
In other news I opened the new tub a margarine this morning to discover the name Caleb carved in it with a knife. What a funny guy, I guess he felt the need to sign the butter.
I got a good 6 inches cut off my hair last week and I'm so happy with it. It's so much faster and easier to take care of. I'm trying out the curly look today, usually I blow dry and straighten it. It was done in like 5 minutes.....so wonderful.
Well I'm off to put some stew in the crock pot and make buns to go with. Yummy! I'll keep you all updated on Gracie.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Poor Gracie, I hope that you will still be able to make it to our stamp party. You must be in need of a break by now. btw, Joel writes his name on things too, but we won't get into what he uses to do it.

Anonymous said...

Poor little girl. Hope she is feeling better soon. I have been reading blogs for a couple of weeks now since my cousin got me into it. It seems like most of the blogs i read everyone is getting sick. Crazy. Hope your baby girl is feeling better soon. Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment.

Anonymous said...

Hi is Summer.

My blog address is
WWW.sunshinecoastkids3.blogspot.com

katybruk said...

So sorry to hear about Grace :( Hope it all clears up soon. And I'd love to see a picture of your hair - sounds wonderful!!

Lee said...

her hair is ABSOLUTELY amazing!! Even when she throws it in a pony tail!!!
Hope Gracie's cough gous soon.

Miss-buggy said...

poor Gracie. Have been praying for her and you and your family. Hope she gets better fast. Sending hugs. If you need anything let me know. I got a HUGE box of oranges. HAHA. Free thing at superstore. hehe