Wow, she sure is starting to look like a little girl! It's so exciting watching her grow but so sad to see the end of her being my little babe. We spent some time this afternoon coloring in her new Strawberry Shortcake coloring book. It reminded me of being a little girl. I took her in for her very first haircut just before Christmas, she now has bangs and is pretty darn cute if you ask me.
I have never made a new years resolution before but this year I asked myself if there was one thing that I felt needed to be top priority for me. Something that I would really make an honest effort doing daily, something that I will make whatever changes are needed. I could only think of one thing. More time with God, more worship and more effort on my part (ok, I guess that was three things.) So here's to making it happen and doing whatever it takes. Living, laughing, loving and learning. Enjoying life.
Happy new year everyone!!
10 comments:
....by the way I'm still not happy with the new colors but I gotta go make dinner and can't waste any more time playing with it. Later!
OH MY JENN!!! She is absolutely adorable!! I love her hair cut!!
happy new year loewens
Happy new year Jenn, Gary and family!!!
Gracie is just adorable!!! i have not yet braved taking Vicki in for a haircut. I still cut it myself, as I am sure that any hair stylist I take her to, will ask me to never bring her back. LOL.
Great goals for this year. God bless!!
Grace is just too cute :) What a little sweetheart! Happy New Years to you and the family. My new years resolution? to see "old" friends more often ;) Jen
Are you saying I'm old? :)
Happy new year to you guys too..
Do you think she likes the camera?
Happy New Year and love the new colours!
And here's to lots of blog updates :)
happiness always loewens... grace is the cutest kid (she outta be in pictures)... cheers, sally etc : aka the ferguson ave bunch
Post a Comment