So here I sit. I figured I'd bog first and then tackle the house. Gracie is still coughing but the fever has gone down. She seems to be more like herself again. I have NO plans for today at all (yay) I love days like these, not too many though 'cause then I go stir crazy. My plans are to clean, clean and clean some more. Exciting I know.
Gary had given me a Casting Crowns CD for Christmas that I'm loving right now. Actually he gave me 2 CDs, Casting Crowns and Todd Agnew and both are excellent. Anyhow there is a point I'm getting to here. A few weeks back a received a call from a lady who had heard about the situation me and my hubby found ourselves in a few years back and she now finds herself in the exact same situation. Most of you know my story but for those readers who don't I'm not going to go into the details here online. My heart broke for this lady as she shared what had happened to her and the choices she had made and is making now but beyond that was how her family, friends and church have chosen to treat her. I could not believe it! Tough love they call it. I'm not so sure I believe in tough love. My own personal experience was full of grace, love and forgiveness and it has brought unbelievable healing. Granted there are many hurt people in this situation and everyone deals with pain differently but I'm seeing how anger and bitterness only causes more pain. This lady only wants to be heard and she is struggling to stand under the weight of judgement from those around her. She feels abandoned. I have spent many hours in prayer and shed many tears for her and her family. I have also spent hours thanking God for the measure of grace he poured over me. So undeserved. If you think of it please say a prayer for her too. She is in a time of confusion and there is so much healing that needs to happen.
As for the song I was wanting to mention, it is called Does Anybody Hear Her (Casting Crowns.) It has spoken to me. If I can figure out how to play it on here I'll do that. If not I'll post the words later (I know words aren't very exciting)
Gary had given me a Casting Crowns CD for Christmas that I'm loving right now. Actually he gave me 2 CDs, Casting Crowns and Todd Agnew and both are excellent. Anyhow there is a point I'm getting to here. A few weeks back a received a call from a lady who had heard about the situation me and my hubby found ourselves in a few years back and she now finds herself in the exact same situation. Most of you know my story but for those readers who don't I'm not going to go into the details here online. My heart broke for this lady as she shared what had happened to her and the choices she had made and is making now but beyond that was how her family, friends and church have chosen to treat her. I could not believe it! Tough love they call it. I'm not so sure I believe in tough love. My own personal experience was full of grace, love and forgiveness and it has brought unbelievable healing. Granted there are many hurt people in this situation and everyone deals with pain differently but I'm seeing how anger and bitterness only causes more pain. This lady only wants to be heard and she is struggling to stand under the weight of judgement from those around her. She feels abandoned. I have spent many hours in prayer and shed many tears for her and her family. I have also spent hours thanking God for the measure of grace he poured over me. So undeserved. If you think of it please say a prayer for her too. She is in a time of confusion and there is so much healing that needs to happen.
As for the song I was wanting to mention, it is called Does Anybody Hear Her (Casting Crowns.) It has spoken to me. If I can figure out how to play it on here I'll do that. If not I'll post the words later (I know words aren't very exciting)
Alright back at it......
4 comments:
www.imeem.com
like i always say,
"blog now, do everything else later..."
haha
"bog first", hahahaha
u funny bird :)
the grace poured onto you is now your gift to give to others. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment